1995 Riv SC Exhaust

BUICK RACER

Has anyone replaced the exhaust on their '95 Riv? My Mom's Creampuff is falling apart, she's spent way too much on it lately, with only 76K miles, now she said it's getting loud. I'm not there to make any judgement. I see GM parts still available about $600, and aftermarket Maremont, but will the fit and look right?? Don't know? Thanks!

Roberta,

It sounds like you may be doing a few things to the "creampuff" in the near future. For late model Riviera information you should look at rivperformance.com Lots of information pertaining to our model rivs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jax95riv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roberta,

It sounds like you may be doing a few things to the "creampuff" in the near future. For late model Riviera information you should look at rivperformance.com Lots of information pertaining to our model rivs. </div></div>

Thanks, I'll check it out! My brother told my Mom today to go to the dealer and get a new exhaust, oh, attached to a 2008 Enclave!!!

I don't get to do these things, as much as I wish I could, so she pays the big bucks, cause I'm 468 miles away.