My RARE AutoBody Magazines late 20's and 1930's ends Tonight & Tomorrow night N0-RESERVE eBay

I see my AutoBody magazines ends Tuesday & Weds. night on eBay. May 5th & 6th. I'm selling off everything I've collected over the past 45 years except a couple cars and related parts to those cars, otherwise, its Pre-Estate Sale, so I can put that money towards restoration of a 1934 Chrysler Custom Imperial Airflow model CW Limo that was the Century of Progress-Chicago Worlds car for 1934. Be sure to bookmark my auctions on eBay, seller moniker is: fej25

Good Luck to everyone of you great collectors & historians. I had my fun collecting all this stuff and now its time to pass the torch!!! Jimmy

Below is a link to the items I have for auction on eBay. All NO-RESERVE

http://stores.ebay.com/classiccarpartsandaccessories?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Umm Jim you strike me as a greedy person looking to hook in fellow like minded car guys to jack up your take home pay.

How about losing the touchy feel good story about needing the dough to fund your restoration project, eh?

Us mere mortals do not advertise our wares with a link to an EBay STORE....sounds commercial, eh Jim?

This area should be for non commercial use , agree there moderator?