1964 Buick LeSabre-4 Door Sedan

1964 Buick LeSabre 4 Door Sedan

1964 Buick LeSabre-4 Door Sedan
Anyone interested in a 1964 LeSabre? I have 4 Door Sedan with the 300 Engine--NO A/C--Power steering--NON POWER Brakes--in good condition. Finish has normal scratches and DOOR HIT DINGS to be expected for the age. The driver's side has an (almost) rust thru at the REAR Rocker behind the rear door [usual rust through spot where moisture collects--size is 3" x 3"]--other wise body is very solid. I am the 2nd owner--and actual mileage is 53,590. I am asking $7,000 for the vehicle--but am open to reasonable offers. Car is located in Casa Grande, Arizona--Zip code 85193. I can send more pictures if you are really interested. Vehicle gets driven often--and is often parked outside --so vehicle is usually "DIRTY". This vehicle originated in UPSTATE New York--I purchased it from a widow around 1980 and I stored it in my garage until we moved to Arizona in 1997. It spends about 5 months parked outside my AZ garage--and 7 months inside.---Pictures attached were taken in N.Y. before we retired and moved to Arizona. Vehicle still looks the same now--except for the DUST---will send fresh photo's if interested. FYI: the 300 Engine is a 355 Wildcat with 4 BBL Carb. Compression 10:1--Requiring premium fuel. For the weight of the vehicle--it has a lot of "ZIP".

Any real interested parties may make me an offer--but please be realistic.

<fieldset class="postcontent"><legend>paperclip.png Attached Thumbnails</legend> attachment.php?attachmentid=291515&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1421623320 attachment.php?attachmentid=291516&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1421623341 </fieldset>