Stuck intake valves '31 CD8 engine

I have a '31 Chrysler Deluxe CD8 engine recently purchased and have been assessing its rebuildability. Removed side pans, all internal valve train looks fine, well oiled, removed head and 7 of 8 cylinders look good, one was missing a spark plug in head, so there is some surface rust on that cylinder. Used a power bar to turn engine over at flywheel end, and it turned easily but I then noticed 5 of the intake valves are not moving, appear to be stuck in head. I am concerned as the rest of the 16 valves rise and fall as expected, although a couple have stuck in up position. My concern is whether cam shaft might have gotten damaged by the frozen/stuck valves. Do I have a major issue on my hands? I'm a newbie on flatheads who restored a '31 Chevy 6cyl a couple of years ago, but it had O/H valves with pushrods. I presume "freeeing up" all the valves should have been a first step before attemptingb to turn flywheel?

If the valves are stuck in the "up" or "open" position then the cam shaft is probably okay. If they were stuck in the "down" or "closed" position that may have been a problem.

Before tearing it apart I would free up the stuck valves and lube them up really well and take it from there. If you want to try and start it I recommend changing all the fluids and squirting oil into the cylinders and rotate the engine by hand first.

If the car has sat for any length of time I would remove the oil pan and clean it out.

It appears all valves are in fact working on this engine. I guess I didn't realize how many times you need to turn the flywheel before they all get their turn, I guess 2 full revolutions, or is it more? Anyway, they all go up, some stick open but will go down with a tap. As suggested I olied all the stem/guides for now, will need to pull all the valves for evaluation if they are useable. Engine is sitting on floor right now, plan to mount it to engine stand soon and pull pan to check the lower half. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it can be used "as is" for now with a complete change of lubricants, flushing cooling channels, and checking oil pump operation etc. I'm used to the pretty detailed info on the VCCA site (Vintage Chevrolet Club of America) for restoring my '31 Chevrolet 2 door Coach, Bill Barker there has a site exclusively dedicated to '31 Chevs, and it is invaluable to restorers. Does anyone know of a site where a solid dose of '31/32 Chrysler restoration tech stuff might be found, other than this site, which I find very enjoyable, but not heavily used. Thanks for all the assistance so far.