Wanted: 1932 Studebaker steel spoked wheel

I got an email from Vincenzo in Italy with a photo of a wheel that he has. He is looking for a matching wheel. Anybody have a spare for sale?

It appears to be 18" diameter, has 10 spokes. He didn't say how wide his wheel is but would take one of any of the three widths used that year (3.25" Dictator, 3.62" Commander, and 4" President). I have asked him to look for stamped numbers on the rim.

post-47871-143143087444_thumb.jpeg

Rex: It figures! Vincenzo has three wheels, wants a fourth, but it's for a custom project. Where does he need to look for numbers? Are the bolt circles different between the models?

I got an email from Vincenzo in Italy with a photo of a wheel that he has. He is looking for a matching wheel. Anybody have a spare for sale?

It appears to be 18" diameter, has 10 spokes. He didn't say how wide his wheel is but would take one of any of the three widths used that year (3.25" Dictator, 3.62" Commander, and 4" President). I have asked him to look for stamped numbers on the rim.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]306414[/ATTACH]

i have one of these studebaker wheels for sale in montana i think its a 4 inch call george 406-5432591

Hello, George.

It's Vincenzo, the Italian collector Gary helped with the post in this forum.

I tried to get in touch with you over the phone but I can't because it says it accepts only identified calls, maybe because it's an international phone call.

How can I get in touch with you?

A friend of mine from California also called you and he told me you're going to send him some pictures by email.

If you want to get in touch with me and send the pictures directly to me, my email address is:vrcycles@yahoo.it

Thanks in advance.

Vincenzo.