Fall 2015 Hershey Car Show Registration

danleblanc

Maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, but after the winter we've had in Eastern Canada, it's nice to be looking forward to car show season. While many of you are already out enjoying your cars, I'm still waiting for the last of the 185" of snow we've received this winter to melt. We're almost there.

With looking forward to car show season and making plans, we've decided to bring the 61 Fleetwood back to Hershey and see what happens when we try to go for a senior. I'm not going to hold my breath expecting to win, but I had a great time showing the car and getting a First Junior in 2013. Believe it or not, it was my first car show showing a car. Bought it in July 2013, brought it home in August, then in October trailered the car 750 miles to Fall Hershey and was really surprised when it won. Even if we didn't bring home anything, we had a great time. So, now I'm looking to register it for this year's event. We attended last year without the car and were going to show a friend's car for him, but it rained and it stayed home (we'll go rain or shine). It wasn't the same not having your own car there anyway.

So, long story short, when does vehicle registration open for Fall Hershey?

• 2 months later...

I checked the registration for Fall Hershey 2015 yesterday, and found that it is now OPEN!  Go to the Meets portion of this website, and Registration, and you will see the Eastern Fall Meet available.   Printed up the form, enclosed my check, stuffed a SASE in the envelope to receive mail confirmation of registration, and sent it on its merry way to Hershey last night!

• 4 weeks later...