Reattaching optional horn to underside of hood

Adambravo

So, I retrieved my '63 out of storage after five months through an icy Michigan winter; after about eight pumps on the gas pedal, she started up fine. However, before starting, I discovered something odd under the hood--over the winter, my factory option horn (one long, one short) had detached itself from the underside of my hood. The horn appeared otherwise intact, and it's sitting in my trunk along with some sheetmetal screws. However, I want to make sure I reattach it properly, and am hoping someone here has a similar setup and can post/send a photo that I can work from. Thanks in advance...

So, I retrieved my '63 out of storage after five months through an icy Michigan winter; after about eight pumps on the gas pedal, she started up fine. However, before starting, I discovered something odd under the hood--over the winter, my factory option horn (one long, one short) had detached itself from the underside of my hood. The horn appeared otherwise intact, and it's sitting in my trunk along with some sheetmetal screws. However, I want to make sure I reattach it properly, and am hoping someone here has a similar setup and can post/send a photo that I can work from. Thanks in advance...

this is from a '65

post-90212-143143082165_thumb.jpg

post-90212-143143082182_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rivdrivn
Added photo (see edit history)