care and operations manual 1923 Big 6

Very unlikely that you will find any parts for a '23 at that meet. Best to network with other owners thru the ASC. I do have a '23 owner's manual, 64 pages and includes the large 20 X 30" lubrication chart. $75 + postage. Photos on request. Have a good friend with a '23 Big Six touring.

Yes, of course the manual is for the Big Six model EK (it also includes the Special Six), or I would not have mentioned it! No, my friend with the '23 is in Concord, CA. Hate to inform you that you will find nothing at the South Bend meet for a '23 but that is the fact. 95% of the parts there will be for post WWII vehicles and the other 4.8% are late pre-war. I note you have taken the "shot gun" approach in looking for parts on the net. You need to take the rifle approach, i.e. state specifically what you are looking for. And as I mentioned in the previous note you need to network with owners of similar cars and the best way to do that is thru the ASC.

P.S. I have been collecting Studebakers for over 50 years and have owned maybe 60+ vehicles, most all pre-WWII. I have the largest private collection of Studebaker literature and memorabilia on the planet. That just it case you are thinking you are communicating with a novice.

Yes I want it, myself I have a 1927 Chevy Touring car, 1927 Chevy 4 door sedan, 1953 Packard Caribbean, 1922 Studebaker EK Touring, all very nice, a 1936 Chevy 1/2 ton pick up all apart, my wife has a 2010 corvette and I have a 2011 Suburban. Need more room. New to Studebaker.

Geeeeeezzzz 60 cars how do you take care of them all.

you take pay pal?