A/C sensor and E/brake cable

Guest reattablue

Guest reattablue

Looking for two parts:

1. A/C Delco 15-71881 in line A/C sensor. Mine leaks, looking to buy replacement, but where?

2. Middle cable on E/brake that connects to passenger side e/brake cable. Mine is broken but I can't find a replacement.

Can anyone help me find these?

Reattablue

Looking for two parts:

1. A/C Delco 15-71881 in line A/C sensor. Mine leaks, looking to buy replacement, but where?

2. Middle cable on E/brake that connects to passenger side e/brake cable. Mine is broken but I can't find a replacement.

Can anyone help me find these?

Reattablue

Welcome to the forum! I can't tell which sensor you are needing by just the part number but I do know that some of the AC sensors are no longer available. Which sensor do you need. Someone here might have a good used one.

I think the brake cable is still available but it is hard to get the correct one. I tried to list the correct cables in the Reatta Store but the wrong cable was usually shipped so I deleted the brake cables from the store.

post-52331-143143067759_thumb.jpg

Click to enlarge

Guest reattablue

Ronnie, I was able to epoxy the leads going to the A/C sensor and added a new o ring and it seems to be holding pressure. So the next three issues I need to resolve are:

1. The e/brake cable replacement. Coming from the e/brake pedal, it is the second cable. It attaches to the passenger side rear brake. As it is no longer readily available, does some one make custom cables?

2. I get a notice that the drivers door is ajar when in fact it is closed. The culprit seems to be the sensor in the closing latch that closes around the pin in the door frame. Again, can't find that part. Any ideas on this?

3. I get a service engine soon light and drill down to find out that my cruise control in no longer functioning. (and it isn't). What should I look for here?

I appreciate your help in figuring these things out.

Reattablue

It would be good if you would start a new thread for each of your problems. It makes it easier to follow the discussion. It would also be helpful if you add the model of your Reatta to your signature line.

For problem #1 & 2 you should contact Jim Finn. He probably has the cable and switch you need. His parts will be used but he makes sure they are good before he ships them.

For problem #3 this will help you figure it out: Cruise Control Servo Electrical Testing Be sure to check the vacuum lines too.

Thanks to Mc_Reatta for writing the cruise control testing tutorial.

Edited by Ronnie (see edit history)