Board of Directors Election

Booreatta

It is truly a rare time that I want to endorse a person for the BOD for the Buick Club of America. I see from the field of men running for the board it is a top notch bunch. I have not worked with any of them except one and that is Brian Clark. As I hope everyone knows I am working on the meet this summer in Springfield Mo. I was thinking about a person that would be willing to help to make this a good meet and I asked Brian to help. It was with out hesitation that he said heck yah. He has been a big help.

It is my opinion that when a person offers to help and then does what he said he would do deserves to be rewarded with a job well done.

I am sure that some others that are running for the board would do an equally good job, I just have not worked with them.

It is because of Brian's work ethic that I recommend him for re-election to the Board of Directors, our club needs him.

Chuck Kerls

booreatta@cox.net

316-655-1099

I am truly humbled gentlemen. Thank you very much!

Chuck, this meet would not even be happening if it weren't for your hard work and effort. Your stepping in during the final hours was an admirable feat. I am merely a cog in your wheel. :)

It has been a pleasure serving on the BOD with you Chuck. I will continue to work hard for the members and hope that I can call on you for support and encouragement going forward. Thanks for your long service to the board and for everything you do for the BCA.