For Sale 1955 Buick Special

Guest dons48

Guest dons48

Hey folks.............my 55 Buick Special is up for sale. You can view the pictures and description via the following link at Austin TX Craigslist.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4961156416.html

I know some will be upset with the mod...........but I merely finished what had already been started. Any questions please feel free to contact via the phone number listed in ad.

Thank You for looking.

Guest dons48

Suchan

You're probably right on the money with that eval. However...........that being said a decent offer will always be considered:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dons48

Hey folks....check out the new link. The Beast has been reduced in price.

A few more pictures etc.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4961156416.html

Need to move on to next project. Thanks for looking. I know the ad sounds quite gruff...........but..............tired of the pay pal scammers, the engineer at Sea buying the car for his son, the consigment folks offering great deals to list with them etc.

Best one so far.................You want to trade! Take a look at my car (virus infected link) on Craigslist (you'd enter your user name and password...I did not). You take mine and I'll give you the balance in cash.

Edited by dons48
added text (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest billybobjohnson

Hey don I wish that I still had my 48 Plymouth then we could really trade. LOL I am interested in this car and am trying to sell my 41 nash on Craigslist in N.O. Hope that I can before u sell. Bill in New Orleans. Thanks.