Interesting EBAY two tone Reatta

Cargirl

Guest Corvanti

yes, it's interesting, but a couple of problems:

not to mention the high mileage (212K), the "seller" has zero experience on ebay. the last pic shows a website addie with many cars for sale. so he's either a dealer or the car(s) are on consignment. no pics of the interior or underbody.

unless someone is nearby to check this one out, i'd pass - especially at the listed price.

Guest PontiacDude210

I've been looking at this one for several days. Not because I want it, but because it finally made me like the white coupes. I think it's a nice look. The spoiler, white letters, and burgundy top make it look like a different car entirely. There are some really sharp white coupes around, but it takes a lot to make one "pop."

Better in black, the painted top makes it look like a targa top car. Similar to a Vette with a smoke glass top. The more I look at that photo the more I like it. As far as EBAY, the last place I would ever buy a car. I very rarely hear people talking about EBAY motors success stories. I have a horror story EBAY experience myself but will save that story for another time.