2015 Charlotte Meet Questions

A few parking related questions:

1) Is Lot 1 Tow vehicle/ trailer Parking lot a paved lot?

2) Is Lot 3 (also referred to as "Morehead Farm ") Tow vehicle/trailer Parking lot a paved lot?

3) Is the road shown on the map from Morehead Farm Lot to the show field a paved road?

4) Is there any transportation provided between the Morehead Farm lot and the show field?

I have a Lot 1 tow vehicle sticker and my neighbor has a Lot 3 sticker. Current forecast is 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday and a 70% chance of rain on Saturday.:( We are trying to figure out in advance which truck to put the camper on, and which lot that each truck/trailer/antique car should go in.

Thanks, Rick.

Just finished staking day...

1 Lot 1 is the paved lot just below the show field, next to Morehead Road. Put the camper in Lot 1.

2 Lot 3/Morehead Farm has paved roads but the parking is grass.

3 Yes, a paved road.

4 No, but.... When you arrive at the Morehead Farm tent to sign in, ask the HNR person to move you up to Lot Two, which is closer. The Speedway used to provide a shuttle from the Morehead Farm lot, but they had so few riders that they discontinued it. Also, stop by the show field tent on Thursday or Friday, and I'll give your neighbor a Red field parking pass. (If I'm not there, see John Boles or Bill Garrett )The Red field is on the other side of the show field. Your neighbor can park his truck there and "shuttle" back and forth.

The forecast changes every day this time of year. As of today, it has improved to 50% or less on Thursday and Friday and partly cloudy on Saturday with a high in the 70s every day.