Kelly Corvette at Art Center show a year ago. What did the Kelly family sell it for?

This very brutish looking Corvette, built in Italy by Vignale , is either on a '58, '59 or '61 chassis according to whose report you want to believe. See here:

http://jalopnik.com/the-one-of-a-kind-1961-kelly-corvette-coupe-is-simply-w-1462400723

It is extremely stubby at the rear , so shortened in the body that the rear springs are covered with rubber blocks to make you think those are bumpers. Gordon Kelly, who worked for Brooks Stevens in Wisconsin, did it on his own, paying for it to be shipped to Italy and built his way. I don't think he ever got any orders for more and can't find mention of any cars he designed for Stevens or anyone else. My question is: since this car appeared on the cover of Car & Driver way back when (over 50 years ago) was it ever advertised at a cheap price? Does anyone know what the family sold it for? I have a tough time figuring out what the value would be because say, compared to the Corvette Rondine built by Pininfarina and designed by a name designer like Tom Tjaarda, this is an obscure car designed by an obscure guy. Any opinions?