Speakers

Guest Magicles

Guest Magicles

This might sound odd. But the brochure states that there are 10 speakers in the 1990 Chrysler TC. Try as I might I can only fond 8. 2 on the dash, 2 on the front doors, and 4 in the rear. Can anyone tell me where the other 2 are?????

I have seen the 'Roney', new car price sticker, listing 10 speakers a few times and my 1990 sales brochure lists a '10 speaker' system as standard equipment. The actual cars got a total of 8 speakers in the locations referred to.

This might sound odd. But the brochure states that there are 10 speakers in the 1990 Chrysler TC. Try as I might I can only fond 8. 2 on the dash, 2 on the front doors, and 4 in the rear. Can anyone tell me where the other 2 are?????

Trick answer, you have 8 locations and 10 speakers. 2 tweets in the dash and 2 small tweets inside the cone area of 2 rear 5.25"s

Guest Magicles

I have a copy of the original brochure dated 3-88 it states "Sound system Chrysler Infinity II Stereo FM stereo radio: electronically tuned: with memory scan, up-down seek-and-scan. and Dynamic Noise Reduction electronic cassette tape player with automatic reverse, true fast-forward and rewind, automatic metal tape sensor, tape program music search, Dolby noise reduction and five band graphic equalizer, Joystick balance/fader speaker control and Infinity equalized ten-speaker system" The above is an exact quote