1934 Dodge Hearse videos from pulling it from storage of 10 years.

Dave

Thanks for sharing those videos. they were great! That hearse is sure a lot longer than my 34 conv. It must be the only one left. Looks to be in great shape.

I see you are CA. Are you going to the Bakersfield swap meet in a couple of weeks? I'm flying in for the weekend. Mainly brass era parts but it's fun to see what shows up there.

Ken

Dave

Thanks for sharing those videos. they were great! That hearse is sure a lot longer than my 34 conv. It must be the only one left. Looks to be in great shape.

I see you are CA. Are you going to the Bakersfield swap meet in a couple of weeks? I'm flying in for the weekend. Mainly brass era parts but it's fun to see what shows up there.

Ken

The W.B. is 150"

Bumper to bumper approx. 220"

Won't be able to make that one. Should come to Jamestown for a tour-3 hours away. Give me a call if you can.

Thanks

Davv

post-78906-143143049016_thumb.jpg

We won't be able to get to Jamestown this year as we're only down for 2 days. Next year I'll take an extra day and come up and see you. Thanks for the invite.

Here's a picture of my roadster that I should be working on.

post-83955-143143049315_thumb.jpg

Regards

Ken

We won't be able to get to Jamestown this year as we're only down for 2 days. Next year I'll take an extra day and come up and see you. Thanks for the invite.

Here's a picture of my roadster that I should be working on.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]302665[/ATTACH]

Regards

Ken

Nice car.

We have parts for the 34. Parts for the Cabriolet top.

Sorry you won't be able to make it.

Here is a 34 that was at the 100 year Centennial in Detroit last year.

post-78906-143143049538_thumb.jpg

post-78906-14314304953_thumb.jpg

post-78906-143143049534_thumb.jpg

That's a very pretty restored cabriolet. My car started out life painted maroon with black fenders. That's the way I'll do it again. I can't quite figure out why some cars have chromed rad shells and others have painted ones. I know both came from the factory.

I"m surprised to hear you have top parts. Are they reproduction parts or original items? I have found 34 parts very hard to find over the years. That's odd considering they sold a lot of cars and were a better car than the Ford or Chev. ( in my humble opinion....)

Ken