Need small frpmt. quarter panel Trident emblems

Guest soonersue

Guest soonersue

I'm having my TC repainted and need to find replacements for the small Trident emblems that are located near the front of the car on the front quarter panels. They could not be salvaged so hoping to find replacements. Anybody have any idea where I might find a pair?

Thanks to anybody that can help.

In Christ

Sue

Guest BobFitz

Neither one of mu '89s have them and I don't recall ever seeing them on other cars.

Have a picture?

Also might help if you give the year of your car or add it to your sig when asking about parts.

Bob

Edited by BobFitz (see edit history)

Guest soonersue
I'm having my TC repainted and need to find replacements for the small Trident emblems that are located near the front of the car on the front quarter panels. They could not be salvaged so hoping to find replacements. Anybody have any idea where I might find a pair?

Thanks to anybody that can help.

In Christ

Sue

Oh, sorry...my TC is a red 91. and, sorry, I don't have a photo of them.

In Christ

Sue

Guest soonersue
Sue--The TC never came with emblems in that spot. Someone before you added the emblems. These on ebay may be what was added.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Maserati-Quattroporte-Granturismo-Coupe-RH-Trident-Emblem-New-P-N-67861400-/121133412638?hash=item1c341d311e&vxp=mtr

Thank you for this info and the eBay site info. These don't look like what was on my TC but I'm glad for your help.

In Christ

Sue