Seaat foam?

cobravii

I would be surprised if you could not get that from Clarks Corvair. They have upholstery products for the first generation Rivieras, as I understand the Corvair seats and the Riv seats are very close. And I thought your Electra seat was a step sister to the Riv Seat?

I got new front bucket seats upholstery and "seat buns" for my 63 Riviera from Clarks. I was very pleased with the quality of their products. If the Electra seats are similar they probably could tell you and supply you with seat foams or buns as they call them.

I talked to Clarks this past summer. They were at the national Corvair meet in Tacoma the same week as the Buick national. I ask how they got into the Riviera upholstery business.....turns out the grain pattern and colors are the same as the Corvair and they had plenty of Corvair vinyl.

• 2 weeks later...

For my 62 Electra I used repro seat foams for Chev Impala. Easily sourced and correct fit. No problems at all to fit, seat dimensions are the same. Got mine from Ecklers (don't mention it is for a Buick!) but I am sure there are cheaper supplyers.

• 3 weeks later...