AACA JUDGED EVENTS? ? ?s

papafarms

HI, hope spring is approaching for all, have a few questions about judged events, I am hoping to have my car ready for judging this year, will be the first time and know nothing about how things go, so a few questions, how many times can you do it, is there a time restriction between shows,is the first showing when you are trying to attain your junior award, and any other pertinent info that one would need to know, i have a 1940 46c , any help and info greatly appreciated as you all have done for me before, AS ALWAYS, MAY GOD BLESS, THANKS BOB

Guest my3buicks

Papafarms, while there are a fair number of members on the Buick forums that belong to both the BCA and the AACA you may be better off posting your question in the section up in the AACA section under judging. May get more info. Yes, the first time out you are going for your "First Juinior" There is a judging manual that can be downloaded up at the top of the AACA page that will give you more info on this. You can show as often as you wish, somethimes getting registered and knowing what award you are going for comes into play if you plan them to quickly. If you receive your First Junior right off the bat you can then go for a Senior within the same year, you just can't go on and try for an AACA Grand National in the same year. But download the Judging manual, a wealth of info there.

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)