Do you see anything I should keep?? car stuff..

nick8086

I saw that : the cash register crank can go.. they were used on the old electric/mechanical registers. I took the registers to the dump last year..

Here is what I don't know what it is???

This is only one of seven tubs I have to go through.. I took every thing from the farm and dumped into a tub or drawer..

It sat in the back of my truck for almost a year..

post-97742-14314302353_thumb.jpg

Edited by nick8086 (see edit history)

Get a booth at your next local swap meet and sell it all at a dollar a piece, OBO.

You might get enough for a meal.

I quite often leave stuff in or near the dumpster at those places. At least the scrappers can go thru it then.

Had taken several boxes of "junk" to the local outdoor farm auction... they run 5 auctioneers every 3rd Wednesday. It was beginning to rain on sale day so I bailed out and took my stuff back home.... found a overlooked 1940's Ford Jeep ignition switch in one of my junk boxes and sold it for $250.00

Posting the photos here is a wise move...!

Had taken several boxes of "junk" to the local outdoor farm auction... they run 5 auctioneers every 3rd Wednesday. It was beginning to rain on sale day so I bailed out and took my stuff back home.... found a overlooked 1940's Ford Jeep ignition switch in one of my junk boxes and sold it for $250.00

Posting the photos here is a wise move...!

You are right. If you don't know what it is.. You can only guess.. I found parts that I thought would be worth money only to find out it was a $2 part..

I found this one my son was going to scrap.. It was a $110 part..

post-97742-143143049493_thumb.jpg

Edited by nick8086 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

I sometimes do a "Buck a Box" sale at swap meets. Near by venders will offten add to the box.

Other times I will sneak stuff onto someone's table.

. A variant to this would be a "FREE" box. One item with the purchase of another item.