I need ginger center armrest & gas door release lever cover replacements

Guest soonersue

Guest soonersue

Looking for a replacement ginger colored armrest cover...mine is showing lots of wear and I'd like to find a replacement if anybody has one available. Also looking for an cover for the inside gas door latch.

In Christ!

Soonersue

Guest BobFitz

Armrests pop upon Ebay regularly or someone here may have a piece of leather leftover from a reupholster job. Hemi?

You are probably out of luck on the gas lever but there is one that will fit although shorter. Offhand I do not remember the car that has that lever.

Bob

Guest soonersue

Hey, thanks Bob, for the info. You were right...Hemi does have an armrest and I've sent him a note about it. As to the gas lever, well, I'll just have to wait until one turns up, I guess, as he didn't say he had one. I'm so proud to be a TC owner/driver and am hoping to show off a brand new paint job at the meet in Reno this summer! We'll see...

In Christ

Sue

Guest 501 Club

You should be able to find a fuel door lever from an A, G or J body of similar year at a salvage yard. Mine came off an Acclaim, but again a Lebaron coupe/Conv or Daytona should also fit.

Guest soonersue
You should be able to find a fuel door lever from an A, G or J body of similar year at a salvage yard. Mine came off an Acclaim, but again a Lebaron coupe/Conv or Daytona should also fit.

Thanks so much for the info...I will try to track down a gas lever cover as you suggest...thanks again! Much, much appreciated!

In Christ

Sue

Guest BobFitz

Just went and looked at my Shelby Daytona and it looks like it will work although it is the short version.

Getting an older one off may be a problem.

Bob

• 2 months later...
Guest TomChrysler

Hi Sue!

I have one in storage.  It's in very good condition.  I want $75 for it.  Let me know if this interested you.

Giving you my best,

TC

Hello Sue

Where do you live? The car in the Ontario Ca junkyard has the gas door release. The car was there yesterday, hope to get back to it this afternoon.  I am also in need of a ginger armrest.  Philip