Various manuals late 80's and 90's

Mr Buick

Hello All,......I am Service Manager for a Buick Dealership here in Marshfield Wisconsin. Starting this week, we are doing a complete renovation of our building. Going through things we found some tubs with various shop manuals and electrical manuals for late 80's and 90's model Buicks. I am wondering if there is anyone out there interested in any certain thing? I have attached photos of the tops of the tubs and if anyone would be interested and wants me to look for any certain manual, list it here and I will check. Thanks for your time.

John

post-31650-143143013754_thumb.jpg

post-31650-143143013778_thumb.jpg

post-31650-143143013799_thumb.jpg

post-31650-143143013821_thumb.jpg

Hello Dave, Roy and Ben,.....Sorry I have been absent from the thread, but I will check on Monday for the requested materials and let you know. I am sure we have pretty much everything you are asking for.....if I get the chance to get to the shop tomorrow (Sunday) I will do some digging and let you know. Thanks for your interest! John

Thanks John.

BTW my Dad's family is from the Loyal area. My uncle moved to Marshfield after he sold his farm. My cousin still lives there and works at the Marshfield Clinic. My Mom's family is from Medford and knew the Tombstone Pizza family [name escapes me] before they hit it big.

Roy, Ben,.....I checked on the manuals you were inquiring about, Roy the 95 LeSabre and Ben, the 95 Park Ave. Unfortunately, they are both the same manual! Roy, since you posted first, I believe I should give you first chance at them. Guys, the manuals are used and they look it. They were used in our Buick shop. The corners on the covers and many pages are bent, but not too badly ripped and they are complete. If you guys are looking for them to use, they will be fine, but if you are looking for them to be a show piece with your show car, they are far from that. Roy, if you would rather I look for a different set for the LeSabre from 92-99, I can do that. Let me know your thoughts guys and we can go from there. John

post-31650-143143026335_thumb.jpg

post-31650-143143026357_thumb.jpg

post-31650-143143026377_thumb.jpg

post-31650-143143026397_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...