Help To Identify Vintage Allen Electric Test Equipment

Guest gaspower

Guest gaspower

Hello,

I was needing some help to identify this vintage Allen Electric diagnostic tool. I have searched everywhere online and can not seem to find it. Says model 10-06 on the back.

Thank you for any help.

post-101818-143143013294_thumb.jpg

post-101818-143143013291_thumb.jpg

Totally cool.

I picked up a slightly different style Allen analyzer a few weeks back that has a 1951 date on its instruction sheet. Also in that auction lot was a full set of Marquette tuneup equipment- dwell-tach/analyzer, timing light, vacuum gage. Paid $35 for ALL of it. Just haven't had time to really dig in and test it.

• 4 months later...
Guest twross

I just acquired one of these but the test leads are damaged and I have no manual. Do you have the leads or manual, if so could you please post a picture of the leads so I can see what is supposed to be there, is there anyway you could make a copy of the manual if you have it.

Thank You

TR

:)

I picked up a King Motor Analyzer a couple of years ago.  The wires were bad and I re-wired it and everything works. But now what I need is a manual on how to use it. I'm not sure of the date but it is for 6 volt.  The model is MT-295. Would anyone know of a manual for this?

Thank you, RHL