Water seal for rear tail lights

Ace Extreme climate rubber tape x small gep ribbed profile. 12 year warranty. 53620

I was trying to pull a bulb on the right rear and broke it.....soo I pulled the housing. The white plastic around the bulb had melted and shrunk around the bulb ...............sooooo I went to the parts car and pulled the housing from that car. The rubber seal on both was bad...........sooooooooooooo I went to Ace )is the place. I found this stuff. Just cut it with scissors to the proper width and stick in place after you clean the rotted seal off. Only down side is it's white which shows on the side at the trunk lid. You could hit it with black paint before sticking it on.

If I ever get to a meet, I'll bring the roll along since it is enough for at least 30 cars.

AND my left turn signal problem was a poor connection at the bulb in the front.

Hi Bill,

I have been using a product from Advance Auto Parts # MW51634 and it is already black. It is wider than what I need so I cut it in half and get 20 feet worth. Measurements are 5/16" X 3/4" X 10 ft. and cost a little more than your white weatherstripping as it is $10.49 but it is black.

Bob