1927 dodge brother splash aprons for sale

Guest 04mustang

Guest 04mustang

I have a set of splash aprons that I bought for my 1927 DB thinking that they would work for me, but they are for the later 27 model, not the early 27 like mine is.

They are in extremely great condition with no rust and plenty of paint on them. They are straight and not bent at all. 69" overall length.

I have no use for them and would like to sell them to someone that could use them.

$250

Call or text or message with any questions. or requests for more photos.

(910)258-2099

Located in Lumberton NC.

Thank you,

Corey

post-64122-143143004472_thumb.jpg

post-64122-143143004475_thumb.jpg

They're not model A. Model A aprons don't have the hole for greasing the suspension.

Usually that is correct. I was looking at this hotrod and found the hole. Maybe it was added....

post-37352-143143005865_thumb.jpg

Corey, I have dealt with all 3 1927 models and have not seen any difference in them from the 1924 through 1927. I will have to look at some to compare with these. Did someone sell you some 1928 aprons from an early 28 that got titled as a 27 maybe? How do they differ from yours?

Dave

Guest 04mustang

If you look closely at the model a picture that hole is at the top of apron close to the body. On my aprons the hole is low down, by the running board. They may be for a later dodge, im not sure. I bought them thinking they were for an early 27, 26 range. They were not. They are 69" long overall.