Chevrolet 3500 enclosed hauler

2002 Chevy 3500,40,000 miles,Vortec 8100[496" gas ],Allison 5 spd.auto.Factory dual gas tanks.Air,6 new Cooper radials,factory spare,stainless simulators,Airlift airbags in rear.Factory am/fm/cd.Excellent factory paint on cab,NO rust ever.Entire cab and box is Chevy white.Interior is as new.20' "Transport Design" Prolite box.Google them,builders of hi end motorhomes and trailers.Interior and exterior walls are pre-finished white aluminum with no rivets.16' flat deck to 4' beavertail,3/4" plywood covered with 1/8"aluminum diamond plate as is the rear ramp door.Ramp door has spring assist along with 4' extension ramps attached.Drivers side lower storage with door and outside access.12 volt lighting in box and over work bench.9000# SuperWinch with remote.Moduline aluminum cabinets across front above aluminum covered bench top.PitPal cabinet on curbside door,PitPal exterior court lighting on curbside.Reason for sale,need something to stay in when going racing over the weekends.Wondering if your car will fit?my '56 Chevy 2 door fits fine any bigger you are going to have issues.19,900.Truck is in Buffalo,N.Y.and always stored inside during Winter.Dale Grahner,phaeton37@aol.com, 716-908-9388,please leave me a message if I do not answer and I will return all calls.Please e mail for many pics.Thanks.

Edited by DizzyDale (see edit history)