Marmon VIN decoder?

Guest Jer75

Guest Jer75

I'm trying to obtain a CA title for my 1929, 68 Series Marmon and I was wondering if there is anything in print that decodes the VIN? If so would someone please send me a link or email me a picture? The DMV has no information for Marmons and wont issue a title unless they have some sort of method to identify it. I've searched the web and have come up empty handed.

Thanks so much,

Jeremy

hello jeremy, ive looked in the book for exact info, all i can find is a brief desrciption of what it starts with, if you have the ser. #, please send it to my private e-mail address, or just request copies that i will print for you of the info i could find, sorry if this not enough help, i would think that someone in the marmon club would be a better help than me, ive never owned one ( yet ), but i have purchased many histories of defunct automobiles over the years, and still have most all of that info, anyway, send me a privatee-mail to ttaero@yahoo.com., , if wanting to try the marmon club, here is the link, www.marmonclub.com, fax # 440-942-9083, or try their ph. at 1-800-626-9501, bruce williams is the contact name, thanks, hope this helps, doug