When Will 2015 Judging Guidelines Be Posted?

Guest Mark McAlpine

Guest Mark McAlpine

When will the 2015 Judging Guidelines be posted to the Publications webpage? As of today it still has the 2014 guidelines. It would be helpful, especially for members who weren't able to attend the Annual Meeting or the first meet of the year in Puerto Rico, to have them available on-line so members can see what's changed (e.g., new, additional classes for Corvettes) before we get too far into the year.

Thank you very much! And, especially, thanks for adding the divided sections to the Judging Guidelines--they make it very easy to quickly find the section you want.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mark McAlpine

Thanks for letting me know, Matt. And thanks to everyone involved in producing and posting the new Judging Guidelines--it will help members prepare for their first meet of the year by allowing them to review the guidelines before arriving at the meet or attending Judging School for the first time this year.

"Camaro 4v, w/Hi-Perf. 327cid 275hp

.......................................... 1967-1969

Camaro 4v, w/396cid including SS

.......................................... 1967-1969

Camaro 4v, w/350cid 300hp ......1969"

If your Z28 has any of the above engines, it is in Class 36b.

Dave

• 2 months later...

The writer of the new Judging Guidelines must have seen my forum comments on the page numbering system used in the 2014 version, where you could not figure out where you were in the document.

I like the new page numbering format.  Reminds me of the page numbering in US Air Force publications.  Very easy to find things.

Thanks