Looking For My Old 1965 Riv

Pat Curran

I sold my 1965 Turquoise Mist Riviera about 5 years ago and I know it has changed hands a couple of times since then. There was a posting on this forum by Matt Harwood on June 26, 2012 listing the car for sale with lots of pictures. I do not recall the VIN. I would like to buy this car back if it is in as good or better shape when I sold it. If some of you could check out the old posting to see if you recognize the car I would appreciate any leads. Thanks!

Pat Curran

Guest njb65riv

Pat , i bought a 65 turquoise mist / black interior from matt harwood in 2012 , if you type in 1965 buick riviera hemmings find of the day , that is the car i bought from matt , is this the car you are looking for ?

That car was a show winner every time out. I enjoyed it the years that I had it. I sold it to by a 65 Riv GS only to have the deal fall through right after I sold my car. Live and learn!!

Pat

There should be something that collectors could do to get compensated for "pain and suffering" when someone renegs on a deal. I wonder if my Hagerty's will write an endorsement to my policy for that? It is a "loss."