1990 White/Burgundy Conv for sale

Bushwack

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Reatta-White-with-Red-leather-Interior-Buick-Reatta-Rare-Collectors-Limited-2-Door-Coupe-/121588168059?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1c4f38357b&item=121588168059&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

As of three years ago, this was an excellent car (as in showroom fresh - the seats showed very, very little wear). Not sure who the current owner is (I think it's an agent for the previous owner's estate). It's a rust free SoCal car I sold about 3 years ago to a retired air force officer (now deceased). Those who attended the 2013 Reatta Rally may remember this car as it was impeccable.

When I sold the car it had new or like new everything (accumulator, tires, wheels, wheel speed sensors, horn buttons, wires, plugs, battery, alternator, shocks and a dozen other items). Paint/clear coat was perfect when I sold the car. Top was a few months new when I bought it. Assuming the car is in as great a condition when I sold it (at 52,800 miles),...don't let this one get away if you're looking for a convertible.