reatta paint change and spoiler

Guest Decon

Guest Decon

No rattle can deciding on a color scheme had paint from a previous project. Matte black and rustolium matte blue

Guest PontiacDude210

Oh, I see it now. Lighting is key I guess. Flats and mattes are a pain to make look really good. Properly executed, they're really eye catching though. I spent days wet sanding my flat black hood to make it look even toned, only to sand it til it looked matte.

As far as spoiler go it's a pretty darn good one. However, I am not a fan of a spoiler on a Reatta, particularly that large. Some of the smaller ones look good to me, more subtle and seems to go with the general engineering and stylistic ques of the car. (I hope this post does not label me as a spoiler hater as I am already a known Fiero hater)

Guest Decon

It's weird with the spoiler some angles it looks small and others it looks large. And not your not a spoiler hater some vehicles don't look good with them and everyone has a rite to there own opinion.

I've got a spoiler off of a '98 Eldorado. GM never offered a spoiler on an Eldo, this was somebodies idea of gilding the lily. I've removed it because it wasn't 'me', and also thinking it was a Fiero spoiler and they bring a few bucks.

It's not a fiero spoiler from the measurements, but sure looks like one.

If anybody's interested in it, I can shoot some pictures and dimensions.

Cheap...

Guest Decon

I'm thinking about bringing the blue down a bit and follow the curve of the window and making the black either a satin or a gloss instead of flat.

Guest PontiacDude210
The spoiler makes it much closer to an rx7 lol

I helped a friend pick up an rx7 recently. When we showed his father the Mazda, he asked me if I had a red one. I guess they look similar.

Guest Richard D

Still get asked, is that really a Buick? It sounds like a V8,

are they still making them? When I tell them it's a 25 year old car that was hand built for the most part and full insurance coverage is about 300 dollars a year. Where can I get one, I repley aaca, ebay, auto trader, etc. Go to aaca and ROJ to do so learning.