55 Special 2dr hdpt vent window rubber

Guest lakewood

Guest lakewood

HELP!!!!! Iam looking for the rubber that goes between the bottom of the vent window housing & the top of the door. Cant find it anywhere . These are all of the numbers on the part. Part # 4155804R , 4155804AJ , KZV 365 A1M1R Thanks !!

i think i know which rubber part you mean. mine is also cracked and i did not find this as reproduction...

should be group no 10.656 on a 56 vent window frame (thats the only explosion view i have).

it looks a bit like a cone with a tube on the bottom and goes around the bottom of the vent window frame itself...

i think i know which rubber part you mean. mine is also cracked and i did not find this as reproduction...

should be group no 10.656 on a 56 vent window frame (thats the only explosion view i have).

it looks a bit like a cone with a tube on the bottom and goes around the bottom of the vent window frame itself...

I was afraid that is what is needed: a complex molded piece made of 'unobtainium'. Little if any of it shows after everything is installed. It seem the main function is to eliminate chafing and squeaks between the vent frame and door. I patched mine to make it 'functional'.

Anyone able to post a photo or diagram....I would be interested to see it as I can't recall if they were still on mine when it was disassembled