Replacement Floor Pans

Guest Traveling Man

Guest Traveling Man

HI All

I am looking to see if anyone has had any dealing with Classicfabrication's floor pans for the first Gen Rivs? I originally got a front floor pan on from c2c and was ok. Then I ordered the under rear seat pans on ebay and was not very happy with them. They even came in a c2c box.

I found the Classicfabrications website but to be honest they are quite a bit higher at $83.00 per panel.

Anyone had association with them? I understand the Founder has retired and is now the son.

I used the front pans on my 63 from ClassicFabrications. This was about 8 years ago. The pans were slightly heavier gauge than stock which I actually appreciated. They fit well and were easy to work with but they don't look exactly stock. They look more hand fabbed than factory pressed. IMHO, I'd rather have American made, heavy gauge steel than Chinese thin stuff even if they don't look as good. From underneath you can't spot the difference unless you really look, and from inside you really can't see much under the POR 15 paint, Dynamat and carpet. I give ClassicFabrication a thumbs up. PRL

I used 6 of he c2c panels for the interior floor of my '64. The only problems i had were self-inflicted. I was pretty damn happy to at least have those. The rear quarters and inner fender wells i am having to fab by hand and it is a little time consuming. I think i purchased he c2c floorpans through rockauto and got them cheaper than buying them directly.

Guest Traveling Man

Thanks guys. The main thing I was looking for if anyone thought the Classicfabrications panels where better quality and worth the extra money.

The C2C panels were ok but having to do alot of work with them and they are short on each side by about 2 inches.