Chrysler partnumber decode

Hello, I've got a 1931 Chrysler CM which apparently had a intake manifold change by a previous owner. My partnumber books don't go back that far so, can someone tell me what the intake manifold PN 603032 came from?

Thanks for any help.

The background is the following. I purchased the Chrysler back in December. They originally came with updraft carbs. This one probably displayed some problem and rather than making a repair, some previous owner dis a swap. The engine now sports an intake / exhaust manifold setup using a downdraft carb. The 603032 partnumber is on the top of the intake manifold. If I can get that partnumber identified as to year, then I can determine which carburetor should be mounted to match the characteristics of the original setup.

If you have an intake and exhaust manifold and any other 1931 CM6 parts, I'm interested. My e-mail is ecmarsh@ctc.net and you could drop me a line and, perhaps, include a picture or two.

Thanks,

Rick Marsh

Rick,

It's pre 1937. The exhaust manifold number would help. It looks like Chrysler serviced the intake only as a package with the exhaust manifold in the early years. Still looking for my oldest Holanders and may be able to help more when I find it.

Dave Bowman