Wanted- Drivers Side 1936 Vent Window Transmission Assembly for 80C Roadmaster

bullrun

I need a Drivers side vent window transmission assembly for my 1936 80C Roadmaster convertible. I am trying to determine if a closed Car mechanism is the same-or if Chevrolet or Pontiac parts may be the same. I have a Chassis Book but I believe I need a Fisher Body Catalog to look up part numbers. Any help appreciated-especially if a range of years may apply to the replacement part. I knew of a Model 80 4 Dr. Sedan in a salvage yard years ago and may have to go back and visit it.

I am not an expert but, looking at my Fisher Body Parts for Buick Book, I see part number 4063044 listed as the Regulator, Front Door Ventilator, for 1934-35-36; 1937-80-90 (Left).

That appears to indicate it is for all 34, 35, 36 buicks and for Series 80 and 90 in 1937. In 1937 and later years they list different part numbers for convertible and non-convertible body styles, but that is the only number that I see listed for 34-36.

I would suggest you contact Dave Tacheny. Dave is the best source that I have found for late 30s Buick Parts.