Old Buick Bugles

billbuickgs

I have no idea what, if anything, old Bugles are worth. But I'm trying to get high-resolution (300 dpi/full size) scans of the covers of every Bugle since the club started. Any chance I could pay you to scan the covers from the issues of 1970 through 1984 before you sell the magazines? If you are interested, please send me private email at cwldesigns@gmail.com. Thanks, Cindy

Not sure about selling them, although "donation" might be an option. Attached to the www.wildaboutcarsonline.com website is an Automotive History Preservation activity. I'm not sure if this is the physical preservation project or if it's related to scanning magazine road tests and tech articles from earlier magazines for access on their website. Somewhere, I heard that the Detroit Public Library has a huge collection of car publications. Getting them there would be an issue, though.

The Buick Club Office originally had charge of selling back-issues of the magazine, but that was transitioned to a particular BCA chapter as their "Chapter Project". I don't recall which chapter that is, though, but I suspect others might.

eBay is always an option, or advertise them in the "Buy/Sell" forum in here. Of course, "volume quantities" would be best, rather than single copies, to make the shipping costs better covered.\

NTX5467

• 2 weeks later...