1936 3 window coupe

Guest Rich17

Hello I ran into this 1936 Pontiac three window coupe been been sitting for like 15 years? Any info how much would it be worth or if anybody interested and it??

It not worth as much as you want it be.

Sadly Ford's & Chev's are worth more, but are lesser cars.

What is the location? (does effect value)

A lot looks to be missing so before it could be restored, or even hot rodded, would need serious money. The sort of car you can spend $30K on it to end up with a car worth $20K

What is the orher car?

Edited by 1939_buick (see edit history)

I like it!! I`m a fan of the `35-`36 Pontiacs. Location, price, title? All the missing parts could be a problem, and most likely all the wood would have to be replaced, major project in doing the wood. All those missing parts are unique to `36. `35 parts(hood and trim/fenders/dash) are different all tho they look similar. I gave $1200 for the last one I bought(complete car) and was less than 100mi away. This would go great with my near perfect `36 Pontiac hood ornament. Tom

I like it!! I`m a fan of the `35-`36 Pontiacs. Location, price, title? All the missing parts could be a problem, and most likely all the wood would have to be replaced, major project in doing the wood. All those missing parts are unique to `36. `35 parts(hood and trim/fenders/dash) are different all tho they look similar. I gave $1200 for the last one I bought(complete car) and was less than 100mi away. This would go great with my near perfect `36 Pontiac hood ornament. Tom

And doors, 35-36 same basic body except 35's are suicide doors while 36's are conventional ( two door models )

It not worth as much as you want it be.

Sadly Ford's & Chev's are worth more, but are lesser cars.

What is the location? (does effect value)

A lot looks to be missing so before it could be restored, or even hot rodded, would need serious money. The sort of car you can spend $30K on it to end up with a car worth $20K

What is the orher car?

I'm located in Fort Worth tx and I think all the trim is there. And the car next to is a REO

Rich, I live in Sherman, Tx. I would be interested, but would want to check it out first. You didn`t mention if there`s a title, which would increase the value. You need to state a price, my opinion 8-10K is way too much. Tom

So are interested in it