1985 LeSabre Collectors Edition--anyone have one?

Pete Phillips

Looking for someone to photograph a 1985 LeSabre Collector's Edition for an article in the April Bugle. Does anyone you know have one in nice condition? I need the photos and a short article about one of these "last of the rear-wheel-drive" LeSabres in the next 10-12 days, if I can find one. None around here near me.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Buick Bugle Editor

As the whole production run of those cars would be considered "the last of their breed", they ALL had "Collector Edition" badges on them, plus the very nice Owners Manual Portfolio with similar "Collector's Edition" orientations in it. Knowing what the normal Owner's Manuals cost back then, I figured the cost of that special portfolio was over $100.00, which was quite an investment for that sort of thing back then.

Perhaps, knowing that all such LeSabres were "Collector Edition" vehicles, it might make finding one easier?

NTX5467

Obviously you wouldn't want this for use in your publication but this is me taking delivery of a new one on May 9, 1985. I would like to have it back in this condition!

85buicklr_zpsgncqap1i.jpg

OMG!! I was the Buick Service rep calling on that dealer when you purchased your car. The stories that I could tell you about my experiences calling on that store.

• 3 weeks later...