GM Fleet Operations Van. Quality Die-Cast. OLDSMOBILE and other GM Logos, Limited Edition, NIB

Jolly_John

I have a new-in-box, limited edition GM Fleet Operations die-cast van for sale. This is an extremely detailed 1996 Chevy truck from Brookfield Collectors Guild. 1/25 scale (about 8-1/2" long). Has BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, GMC, OLDSMOBILE, and PONTIAC logos on each side. I guess having the Olds and Pontiac logos on it makes it a little more collectable (who would have thought?). This quality "promo" was produced in 1996. Again, the box has never been opened.

One source indicates the Brookfield Guild production run on this GM Fleet Operations van was approximately 500 pieces. This is a very high quality die-cast metal (not plastic) GM memorabilia piece. Has a detailed interior. Authentic headlights and taillights. "Glass" in all windows. Very authentic wheels and tires. I'm thinking it also has a detailed chassis and steering, but I don't want to open the box to check. The box is not 100% perfect, but is still quite presentable. This is a first-class die-cast model, and, as I recall, was quite expensive when new. Brookfield Guild (located in Brookfield, Wisconsin) was known for producing very high quality, relatively short-run pieces. They have been out of business for quite some time.

The price is $85, plus shipping. Thanks for looking. John

post-31491-143142974272_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143142974274_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143142974276_thumb.jpg

post-31491-143142974278_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)

• 10 months later...