Badge/Medalion identification

bigaadams

Evening all..usually I do pretty well identifying parts but this one has me a bit stumped. Granted not an Olds aficionado but got particular item along with a few other items that I needed for another car.. Anyone able to shed year and actual application of badge, say trunk hood or door card etc etc...thanks much..

Measurements......1 15/16 wide and 2 inches high..just shy of 3/16 thick..chromed finish, with locator stud and threaded attachment stud on back.

post-46948-143142968651_thumb.jpg

Bingo...we have a winner..I looked for lots of applications..but not the hubcap..thanks so much..I will put this in my display case for now....its in really good condition. I thank you so much for the quick reply. I found a box of misc. emblems and badges at the swap meet and this was in that box.

you're welcome, 42 years ago i bought my second high school car, a 1953 pontiac chieftain custom catalina hardtop, the original owner had four 53-55 olds fiesta spinner hubcaps on the pontiac's wheels, he called me about two weeks later, saying if i wanted the pontiac hubcaps too, to come by his house and get them.

post-32395-143142969987_thumb.jpg