Reatta Parts

farnelle

I just listed a few really nice Reatta parts on eBay if anyone is interested. They include a new OEM grey steering wheel for a 90-91, a complete owner's portfolio, a 91 service manual and a new, never used remote.

I still have 3 professionally refurbished 91 wheels and 4 center caps, a new in the box ECC, a new complete exhaust system except the catalytic converter, a very nice grill and two new OEM parking lamp assemblies among quite a few other parts.

If you have any needs, email me at eafarnell@gmail.com

• 2 months later...

I still have a boatload of parts new and nice used from this 91 coupe purchase. I also just parted out a nice 90 Driftwood that was smacked hard in the left front. It had a new rebuilt TEVES system, a mint headlight switch and a new coil pack and ignition module among some other parts that I took off. If anyone has any specific needs, let me know. I would be happy to reclaim some garage space.

I also have a nice windshield with a so so gasket that came off the 90 coupe. I saved it and it is available for pick up only in South Carolina for $175.

Ed

The teves unit on ebay is too cheap. I sell good working originals as fast as I can get them in for $ 350..

Great deal for someone looking for a rebuilt one. This is a $ 600 or more unit.

( Ed, I want a commission. :) )