2 Buick Storage Auction finds!!!!

Guest Want2sellu1

Guest my3buicks

There are always colors that are more popular that others, The breakdown never goes to any color showing "most of them" were made in any color. The type of people that generally ordered basic cars usually stuck to pretty basic earthy colors. Green would not be uncommon on a basic Buick wagon.

regardless of the colors rarity, the car shows well, and I think it's safe to call it rare based on it's condition. Most may be other colors, and most were driven into the ground, and the junkyard too. Good luck with the sale.

Watch Out. Don't take no wooden Nickels. Or promises of sending money by Western Union. The first car, Item I ever sold on Ebay years ago was bid on by someone with a negative 2. Went by the handle of As_ Ho_ _. Just my luck. And the good fellow (it) was bidding against was out bid by .02 Cents. The under bidder did finally get the car but what a pain to get resolved. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Watch Out. Don't take no wooden Nickels. Or promises of sending money by Western Union. The first car, Item I ever sold on Ebay years ago was bid on by someone with a negative 2. Went by the handle of As_ Ho_ _. Just my luck. And the good fellow (it) was bidding against was out bid by .02 Cents. The under bidder did finally get the car but what a pain to get resolved. Dandy Dave!

The first car I sold on Ebay was a Rover 2000. It went from western New York to Sacramento and the new owner planned the disassemble it for restoration. I thought WOW! what a great arrangement.

Bernie

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't eBay still have a way to weed out people with less than two positive bids? It has been a while since I tried to sell anything on there but if I remember right there was a box or something you could check when you listed the item. Dandy Dave!

Guest my3buicks

I believe you can actually set up a preference where someone with low feedback has to contact you prior to being allowed to bid.

I thought so. I would check the box or what ever you need to do. All some one needs to do to get a few positives is buy a few key chains or something along that line and pay up to get good feed back. I'm still at %100 after almost 500 items, mostly bought over the years. Dandy Dave!