1988 Reatta Rims and Center Caps

Guest bhjh

[h=2]1988 Reatta Rims and Center Caps[/h]

I have 4 proffesionally re-furbished 15 inch rims and center caps off of 1988 Buick Reatta. Look show room new. Still in boxes. Have never been mounted. Will not seperate. Located in Kokomo Indiana

$400.00

Brian Hoff

Yes I have photos but could get them to post here. My body shop guy sent to a rim refurbish place, I believe in Northern Indiana. As I understand , they removed clear coat, machined the rim face slightly, re-buffed face, and re-clear coat. Center caps had clear coat removed , then buffed , and re-clear coated. I can get more details on their process if you need additional information. Had them done for my 1988 Reatta, but I sold the car and the new owner didn't want to pay extra for them. They look show room new. If you send me your email address ( mine listed in the add above), Ill send you pictures. Hope this answer your questions,

Thank you for the pictures they help. Looks like the lower left wheel in the 4 wheel picture has been machined more then the others because the Buick wording looks not well defined and color is gone. 2 of the center caps appear to have imperfections in them and all appear to be darker in color then the wheels, but this could be a reflection some. If you have better pictures of these specific items it might help others. Best Luck on the Sale. They are nice, if I just had not put so much sanding work on my rims I would have been interested.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...