Bumpers for doors 1937 Roadmaster (model 81)

Mutt's37Buick

I'm working to buy bumpers for the doors for the 37 Roadmaster I'm restoring.

Each door has two rubber bumpers mounted to the center post. One is above the latch and one below.

They are about 1.5" x 1.5" with an angle outward.

They do not have screws so I assume the press into holes.

1) Has anyone seen bumpers like these on other Buicks?

2) The suppliers I've checked do not seem to have equivalent, does anyone know where I can source?

3) Are there other bumpers that are correct for this location?

See pictures.

Thanks

post-74328-143142955696_thumb.jpg

post-74328-143142955698_thumb.jpg

Maybe the ones on your car have deformed from age, pressure of keeping the door closed, and heat of storage, and might have originally been in a shape similar to one of the examples?

Also, I have not been able to get to where my '37 Roadmaster 80C is stored, but when I do, I'll get some photos of the trunk weathestrip for you

Maybe the ones on your car have deformed from age, pressure of keeping the door closed, and heat of storage, and might have originally been in a shape similar to one of the examples?

Also, I have not been able to get to where my '37 Roadmaster 80C is stored, but when I do, I'll get some photos of the trunk weathestrip for you

Thanks for your help

Marty's bumpers are different that mine, but his car is a convertible Phaeton.

On my car each door has two bumpers.

The pictures at the start of this thread are the bumpers above the latch guide that is centered on the center post of the doors.

My car also has the shown bumpers space equally below the latch guide.

1) Does anyone have a 37 four door hardtop sedan Roadmaster that they could send pictures of the bumpers?

Thanks