Reattas in junk yards

NCReatta

Marck,

Are these all cars you managed to get parts from? I hope so, as there appears to be usable parts on all of those, especially the convertible. A sad sight all around though. Seeing that many at once in such condition really gets one to thinking about how rare these cars are getting on the road. The cull rate is definitely picking up now. Almost makes me want to buy and save another one.

I assume these are in different yards. If all were in the same place (other than the AZ yard) that would be rather remarkable.

KDirk

Guest PontiacDude210

There's a fairly complete 90 in a local yard here. The yard owner has promised to sell it to me piece by piece. There was one on the back of a local lot looking dejected on flat tires, I inquired about it aand as soon as the lot owner "cleaned it up" to show it to me, it sold to someone else. Sure a lot are falling off the road, but many are in the hands of people who want to save them too. I saw the same trend in the Shelby GLHS community a few years back, I used to have a matched pair of Chargers, and we witnessed the DDs falling off the road en mass due to age.