1923 Hudson owners / operators manual wanted

Guest AlCapone

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Here's the reply I posted to your identical question at the AACA buy/sell forum:

You may already be aware of this, but there is a downloadable 1925 parts list, a 1926 Hudson-Essex shop manual (with 1927 supplement), and a 1925 Hudson instruction book at the H-E-T Club website online library. If you're an HET member you would have full use of the library; I'm not sure exactly what things are available to the free "limited access members".

Faxon is advertising a 1921-29 service manual (I assume this is a newly-compilation of several manuals; not sure Hudson originally offered one with such a wide scope of years).

I would add to this, that I believe the H-E-T Club store will print you up a copy of any catalog that is available on their on-line library ..... but I don't know this for sure.

Also -- and you may have already tried this -- you might want to post this and other Hudson questions at the H-E-T "open forum", at http://forum.hetclub.org/

Guest AlCapone
Hi! Here's the reply I posted to your identical question at the AACA buy/sell forum:

You may already be aware of this, but there is a downloadable 1925 parts list, a 1926 Hudson-Essex shop manual (with 1927 supplement), and a 1925 Hudson instruction book at the H-E-T Club website online library. If you're an HET member you would have full use of the library; I'm not sure exactly what things are available to the free "limited access members".

Faxon is advertising a 1921-29 service manual (I assume this is a newly-compilation of several manuals; not sure Hudson originally offered one with such a wide scope of years).

I would add to this, that I believe the H-E-T Club store will print you up a copy of any catalog that is available on their on-line library ..... but I don't know this for sure.

Also -- and you may have already tried this -- you might want to post this and other Hudson questions at the H-E-T "open forum", at http://forum.hetclub.org/

Thank you Jon. I have every intention of following up on your suggestion and will certainly let you know my success.

i very much appreciate your efforts. Wayne