1952 GMC 1/2 ton - recent frame off restoration

Guest huck

I am offering for sale my recently completed nut and bolt, frame-off restored 1952 GMC 1/2 ton pickup truck. This restoration took four years and was done after considerable research and completed with amazing attention to original factory correct detail. More information and pictures can be found here. www.1952gmcpickuptruck.com Asking price $45,000. Serious offers will be considered. contact Michael Elliott at michael.elliott@comcast.net or 404-626-6916.

Edited by huck (see edit history)

Beautiful truck, I also agree it's nice to see one done correctly with painted wood bed. The varnished wood on truck beds and wood spoke wheels is not only mostly incorrect, but becoming more and more prevalent.....

I have a '53 Chevy 1/2 ton, would love to have a GMC, since that's my wife's initials!....but don't have the bucks for something this nice.....

The right hand tail light was a factory option. The left hand, driver's side was standard for the AD Chevy and New Design GMC trucks.

Mike

• 1 month later...
Guest patrickchase@hotmail.com

Thanks Huch, So the right hand tail light was an option. So this 52 is a highly optioned truck. My 1949 Chevy only had the one factory tail light.

Who knows when it was actually added. It could have been a factory option and added there or added by a previous owner. Anyway it was there when I bought it.

Mike

Edited by huck (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
Guest huck

Bill

Interesting to see you are from Alabama. I went to high school for three years on Decatur and then to Opelika for my senior year and then on to Auburn.

Mike