Model T Observation

crazycars

I am not sure specifically what you mean by the reconstruction of the chassis. If you are referring to assembling the Model T chassis, this is the book you should have. It is available from all of the Model T parts vendors such as Lang's Old Car Parts, Snyder's, etc. Model T enthusiasts often refer to this book as "the bible". There are similar books available for Model As from the vendors as well.

post-31738-143142953365_thumb.jpg

What kind of reconstruction are you referring to? Original rebuild or modified?

Every Model T year has a detailed description of all parts (with original part numbers for each year) included within many publications. The MTFCA and AACA have extensive printed and video materials. The forums are a good source from actual owners. Good luck and let us know more specific questions.

I meant the reconstruction of the sheet metal structure; sub rails, cross members, sheet metal panels, alignment and attaching points, and, especially, replacing rotted wood. All the other aspects are relatively easy. There is little written and few clear illustrations of these areas. I have seen some generic articles on wood replacement but nothing step-by-step.