1960 Ford Body Mounts

Does anybody know if the body mounts for the 1960 Ford cars are interchangeable with any other year Ford cars? Nobody reproduces them that I am aware of, if someone could even tell me what the OD of the rubber bushing is and want size the metal sleeve would have to be for the body mounting bolts it would give me something to go by.

I went out to the garage to take a look at my 1960. The front mount located by the cowl is circular. Th OD is 1 3/4 inches. My front mount is compressed so I can't provide the thickness. The remaining mounts are square. They measure 2 1/2 inches. The rubber portion is sandwiched between two pieces what appears to be hard plastic. The plastic material is about 1/8 thick (each). Total thickness of the square mounts is 7/8 of an inch. My square mounts are not badly compressed. The body of my car has never been taken off the frame. The plastic type material resembles the same material that older printed circuit boards were made of. 1950 Ford passenger body mounts are a close match to the square 1960 mounts. The 1950 mounts are not sandwiched between the pieces of plastic. I know that the 1950 mounts are reproduced. I can provide pictures at a later time if you think they will be of some assistance. I hope this helps.