I know that some of the big names put out series of pewter car models, but I am interested in the uncommon ones.

The first is the 1989 Buick Reatta, it came on the walnut stand shown, the bottom was highly detailed and there are 3 know different name plates on the base. Would like to find the maker and number made. post-30596-143142952121_thumb.jpg

The second is this Jaguar XK-140 titled "Breezin" by Raymond Meyers and sponsored by the Sports Car Club of America. I believe it was done in 1979 would like to know the number made. This one is missing the dog that was running beside the car.

post-30596-143142952115_thumb.jpg

This 1953 Buick Skylark was done by Ceasar Rufo around 1984, don't know the company or the number made. Some came on a black plastic base that the pewter cobblestone base fits into and others have a taller wooden base with the Buick "Skyhawk" logo burnt into the wood. There is a number stamped on the base under the front bumper, and I have seen numbers in the 9000 range but do not know if they actually made 9 thousand plus.

post-30596-143142952119_thumb.jpg